Hot Topic for October
ECF Video Learning Tool
- Computer based training modules have now been added to our online user’s manual.
- These demonstrations have been created as training aids for Court customers whose learning style is more visual.
- When you see the filmstrip icon
next to the written instructions, you will know that the demonstration option is available for viewing! You simply click the demo icon to view the demonstration. Or, you can open the manual and perform a “Search” on the word “Demos” to see all of the choices in the Demonstrations Index.
- To view the on-line training, your computer must be equipped with the Adobe Flash adapter. If it is not installed, you should be prompted to download the free plug-in. To properly perform the on-line training modules, your computer must be enabled for sound, as the demonstrations include audio presentation.
- At the end of each visual demonstration, the user will have an opportunity to quickly and easily e-mail the Court’s Helpdesk if there are further questions.
- Screen Resolution set to 1280x1024
- Flash Player 7.0 or higher
- Headphones or speakers
In August 2007:
- 194 Attorneys filed
- 5,490 pleadings electronically
- 41% of all pleadings filed
New Petitions filed by Electronic Case Filers:
- 87 % August 2007
- 87 % year to date
Effective January 1, 2008, ALL documents must be filed electronically with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the
Eastern District of Wisconsin.
The Western Disctrict Bankruptcy Court will continue to be voluntary.
of the Credit Abuse Resistance Education (CARE) Program? It’s new to our website and our State.
Help Desk Info:
Our ECF Technical Help Desk is available during regular office hours 8:00-4:30 M-F
We can be reached at:
(608) 264-5630 in Madison
(715) 839-2993 in Eau Claire