Hot Topic for March
CM/ECF Upgrade to Version 3.2
Coming in Summer 2008. Some modifications you may find beneficial:
- New Cascading Menus
- offers preview of events in each category
- New Search Menu and Event option
- pop-up window appears for text search
- New Event Search - Docketing
- easier event look-up for long lists
- no longer necessary to scroll through long lists
- text box provided
- enter some characters from the event description (results will show a list of those events which match).
- Enhanced Calendar Pop-up
- now includes federal holidays
- New Padlock Icons
- appear on transcripts being held for 90 days
- red closed padlocks indicate restricted access
- green open padlocks indicate unrestricted access (including ECF users who paid transcriber fees).
- Enhanced Amended Proof of Claims
- new Find button next to the "Amends Claim #" box
In January 2008:
- 219 Attorneys filed
- 5,614 pleadings electronically
- 44% of all pleadings filed
New Petitions filed by Electronic Case Filers:
As of March 1, 2008, Netscape Navigator browsers will no longer be developed or supported. CM/ECF will no longer be tested or supported with Netscape Navigator.
To avoid potential security risks, we recommend that Netscape Navigator users switch to a current version of Internet Explorer or Firefox, both of which are available for free download from the respective vendorís web site.
Help Desk Info:
Our ECF Technical Help Desk is available during regular office hours 8:00-4:30 M-F
We can be reached at:
(608) 264-5630 in Madison
(715) 839-2993 in Eau Claire