Basic ECF Training
Basic ECF training is for attorneys (and staff) to learn how to file electronically in the Western District of Wisconsin in order to obtain an attorney login. Note: Logins are issued only to attorneys.
If you are interested in scheduling training contact us via email.
Do you want to see how ECF works? The PACER website has computer based training modules.
- A pdf compatible word processing program-Word or Word Perfect.
- Adobe Acrobat Software 4.0 or later (Acrobat Reader & Acrobat Writer) to convert documents from word processing format to PDF.
- A scanner either attached or networked to the computer intended for CM/ECF use.
- A PACER login & password
- Review of website/manual
- Bankruptcy case opening
- Amending schedules
- Reaffirmation agreements
- Motion to avoid lien; for relief from stay
- Proposed order
- Overview of court entries
- Notices of appearance