Change of Address
Last Updated: February 25, 2011

To File Electronically:

  1. Log into CM/ECF.

  2. Select [Bankruptcy > Miscellaneous].

    Note for Trustees:  A batch entry is also available to file multiple change of address requests [Bankruptcy > Batch Filings > (enter case numbers) > Change of Address (batch)].  Refer to instructions for batch events.

  3. Enter the case number (e.g, xx-xxxxx).

  4. Select [Change of Address] from the event list.

  5. Skip the Joint Filing screen.

  6. Select the party filer.

  7. Browse to select the Letter/Proof of Service (.pdf file).

  8. Note address change in text box (e.g., debtor or name of creditor).

  9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click [Next] to submit your document(s).

    Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.