Corrective Entry - Adversary
Last Update: February 25, 2011

Users who realize they have made an error in filing should make a corrective entry, which will note the error on the docket sheet and will generate a Notice of Electronic Filing.  This allows the distribution of the correct information to the participants who originally received the erroneous information. In some situations, you will also need to re-file the document to make the correction (e.g., wrong pdf filed, docketed in wrong case, etc.).  In other situations, the court will make corrections for you (e.g., wrong county was selected during case opening). In both situations, a corrective entry must be made.

  1. Select Adversary  > Miscellaneous

  2. Enter case number

  3. Select Corrective Entry form the event list

  4. Skip the Joint Filing screen/additional attorney(s) screen.

  5. Select the party filer

  6. Refer to the document entered in error

  7. Add explanation of correction in text box

  8. Verify the final docket text: if correct, click [Next] to submit.