Request to Reschedule 341 Meeting
Last Updated: November 20, 2008


Requesting party will:

  1. Contact the Trustee assigned to the case to schedule a new meeting date and time.

  2. Send Notice of the Rescheduled 341 Meeting to all creditors.

  3. File the Notice and Proof of Service with the Court.

To File Notice and Proof of Service Electronically:

  1. Log into CM/ECF.

  2. Select [Bankruptcy > Notices ].

  3. Enter the case number (e.g, xx-xxxxx).

  4. Select [Notice of Meeting of Creditors Rescheduled (Prior Trustee Approval Required)] from the event list.

  5. Skip the Joint Filing screen.

  6. Select the party filer.

  7. Browse to select the Notice (.pdf file).

    Note:  The Proof of Service may be added as an attachment to this document.

  8. Enter date and time of adjourned meeting when prompted

  9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click [Next] to submit your document(s).

    Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case.




    11 U.S.C.: