Withdrawal of Supplemental Claim Document (FRBP 3002.1)
Last Updated: October 4, 2013

Filing Requirements:

  • Letter from creditor

To File Electronically:

  1. Log into CM/ECF.

  2. Select [Bankruptcy >  Claim Actions].

  3. Enter the case number (e.g, xx-xxxxx).

  4. Select [Withdrawal Supplemental Claim Document (FRBP 3002.1)] from the event list.

  5. Skip the Joint Filing screen.

  6. Select the party filer.  If the party is not listed, click on Add/Create New Party.

    Note:  The Attorney/Party Association screen may appear. If your party selection was correct, check the box to create an association.

  7. Browse to select the Withdrawal/Letter (.pdf file).

  8. Select Related Claim(s) from list.

  9. Verify the final docket text; if correct, click [Next] to submit your document(s).

    Note: The Notice of Electronic Filing displays giving you the document number. Copies of this notice are immediately e-mailed to all participants who receive electronic notification in the case. 





11 U.S.C.:
FRBP: 3002.1