Limited Use Training--Creditors
Attorneys and creditor representatives may obtain a "Limited Use" login to access the CM/ECF system. This limited login allows attorneys or creditor representatives to file a small (restricted) number of documents in the system. For example, a limited use login does not allow for file of a petition or another pleading that requires a fee. It is intended for use by participants who will only be filing the following specific documents:
- Creditor Request for Notices and/or Notices of Appearance
- Proofs of Claim
- Withdrawals or Transfers of Claim
- Reaffirmation Agreements
Are you ready to file electronically?
- A pdf compatible word processing program-Word or Word Perfect.
- Adobe Acrobat Software 4.0 or later (Acrobat Reader & Acrobat Writer) to convert documents from word processing format to PDF.
- A scanner either attached or networked to the computer intende for CM/ECF use.
- A PACER login and password
If you are a registered filer in another jurisdiction or have prior CM/ECF training or filing experience no further training is required.
Once these documents have been received and reviewed by the Clerk's Office, prospective limited use registrants may be contacted to schedule and/or complete training before logins are issued.