Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN) is a FREE service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Electronic Noticing has the following advantages:
- You can receive electronic notices faster. They are sent on the same day they are produced at the Court.
- You can access your court notices 24/7.
- Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized address.
- Storing notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
- Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
Note: If you are an attorney who already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, you do not need to register for this service.