In light of the recommendations of the CDC regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the U.S. Trustee for the Western District of Wisconsin has updated all § 341 meeting procedures.
Effective immediately and until further notice, the U.S. Trustee for the Western District of Wisconsin will conduct all Madison Chapter 7 § 341 Creditor Meetings remotely via ZOOM beginning with hearings scheduled on August 10, 2020. Debtors, counsel, creditors, and parties in interest SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN PERSON. (Updated 07/13/2020)
The court has posted specific § 341 meeting video information here.
For all other cases, the United States Trustee for the Western District of Wisconsin is requesting that all debtors and debtor attorneys appear for § 341 meetings telephonically.
The call-in numbers and passwords are as follows:
Madison / La Crosse / Onalaska and Superior - IF YOU RESIDE IN ANY OF THESE COUNTIES
- Madison: Adams, Columbia, Crawford, Dane, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Lafayette, Richland, Rock or Sauk County
- La Crosse/Onalaska: Juneau, La Crosse, Monroe, or Vernon County
- Superior: Ashland, Bayfield, Douglas, or Iron County
Call-in number: (866) 818-1445
Eau Claire and Wausau / Rothschild - IF YOU RESIDE IN ANY OF THESE COUNTIES
- Eau Claire: Barron, Buffalo, Burnett, Chippewa, Clark, Dunn, Eau Claire, Jackson, Pepin, Pierce, Polk, Price, Rusk, St. Croix, Sawyer, Taylor, Trempealeau, or Washburn County
- Wausau / Rothschild: Lincoln, Marathon, Oneida, Portage, Vilas, or Wood County
Call-in number: (877) 407-2188
Runamuck Rides, LLC – Case 1-20-12960-11
Call-in number: (877) 972-8394
If you have questions or cannot appear by phone, please contact the case trustee’s office and request an adjourned § 341 meeting date. The name and contact information for your individual case trustee can be found on the creditor meeting notice.
۰ U.S. Trustee Website
۰ United States Trustee Official Notice Regarding § 341 Meetings -- Effective 06/15/2020
۰ Declaration Confirming Identity and Social Security Number Form