You are here

Removing a Judgment

I recently received my Discharge of Debtor paperwork. How do I clear a judgment and/or apply for a Satisfaction of Judgment/Lien release?

Post-discharge – satisfaction of judgments – are handled in the state court(s) where the judgment is recorded. Satisfaction of Judgment or Partial Judgment or Satisfaction of Lien forms for county court actions may be found on the Wisconsin Court System website. Please contact the Clerk at the specific local/state court to inquire as to their procedure(s). As a result of this response you may have an additional question(s).